Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: Darkness to Light (my testimony)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Darkness to Light (my testimony)

I was living in darkness. I was headed for disaster. I had a drug problem. I had a drinking problem. I was out of control. Then came the freeway crash.

But more than that. Someone in heaven reached down. Someone (Christ!) reached down and lifted me out. He opened my blind eyes. He unstopped my deaf ears. He delivered my soul.

I can't explain it. It's like there's this whole other world (spiritual dimension) that I was oblivious to. (After all, it wasn't being taught to me in school.) This whole other world can only be accessed through faith.

Let me put it to you this way. God is not a man that He should lie. (Numbers 23:19) Jesus never sinned ~ not a single time. (John 8:46) Why not believe Him? Take the chance like I did.

You've read my posts. I'm a present day Saul turned into Paul. (Acts 9:1-19) (I wish you could see the tears as I write this.) I was living for the devil. (Oh, how you have no idea how messed up I was.) But then I met the Savior.

Some of you Jesus Christ is trying to rescue at this very moment. He's reaching down from heaven (even via this post). Ephphatha! (Mark 7:34) \o/

"[Christ] has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9c)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! Praise God He loved you even when you were living in darkness. You are an inspiration my friend!
Be blessed,
Julie Moon

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe this because I have experienced this as well

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By saving you, He is saving others. Thank you Pator Mike.

9:13 PM  
Blogger MyDivineNotes said...

Fantastic testimony, Pastor Mike!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
visitors, its really really fastidious post on building up new web
site.

Here is my webpage vapor cigarette product reviews

9:46 PM  
Blogger abo-bder said...

شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters