Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: Ignorance, Asteroids, a Great Earthquake and War in the Middle East

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ignorance, Asteroids, a Great Earthquake and War in the Middle East

There is an ignorance when it comes to events unfolding. There is a lack of knowledge and a darkness. There is a veil over minds. (2 Corinthians 4:4) For many, they've chosen to remain in the dark (and the devil is most obliging). You speak to them about "heavenly things" and it's that deer in the headlight look you get. (But some are listening.)

There was that asteroid that passed the earth recently (the size of an aircraft carrier, missed us by about 200k miles). And it was brought up in conversation. And yes, I had my antenna up and had "pondered it in my heart." "You do know how it's gonna end, don't you?" I said to a couple of friends. (I was speaking about the end of the world.) There was silence. "There will be a worldwide earthquake," I went on. One of them broke the silence, "An asteroid is going to strike the earth?" I quickly came back (I get excited when people want more information), "Well, not necessarily. But it may just be that a close enough pass is what triggers the earthquake. Read Revelation 16," I finished. (Revelation 16:17-21 to be exact for those of you interested. The parallel is Revelation 6:12-17. It must be the same event.)

And since I'm talking about the end of the world ~ Israel is on the brink of attacking Iran over its nuclear capabilities. (The latter's.) And so I felt compelled to read Ezekiel 38 the other day just to remind myself of what's ahead. The Bible speaks of "wars and rumors of wars." (Matthew 24:6) It's interesting to note that the Ezekiel passage mentions Put and Persia in the mix who will fight against Israel in the last days along with Magog (Russia) and Ethiopia (Sudan). I expect I'm removing the veil off of some of your eyes. Put is Libya. (It's really something as you understand the unprecedented goings on there as that country is being overtaken by terrorists?) And Persia? Well, she's modern day Iran.

Wow.

"'But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.'" (Luke 21:28)

You might also be interested in:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger FreeBeing said...

Amen, amen! Just saw where Israel is saying that they won't give U.S. any warning before attacking Iran. Who can blame them? They are getting no support. We are truly living in prophetic times.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters