Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: In Case of Rapture...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

In Case of Rapture...

"Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)



A man and wife asleep in bed,
She hears a noise and turns her head, he's gone,
I wish we'd all be ready,

Two men walking up a hill,
One disappears and one's left standing still,
I wish we'd all been ready,

There's no time to change your mind,
The Son has come and you've been left behind.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Whenever it's time, I pray that I know I did what I could to help people get ready for that day.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your site accidentally, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate did not happened in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Check out my weblog :: กระเป๋าแฟชั่น

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality articles is the crucial to invite the people to pay
a quick visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.


Also visit my web blog; AddieUP reviews [http://galaxypocketclub.blogspot.in/2013/02/winamp-pro-v147-apk.html]

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters