Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: Prescription For Victory

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Prescription For Victory

It's a brand new launch this morning. I've created a PowerPoint teaching that you can access in this post. This first one is based out of Joseph's story in Genesis chapter 39:6-12. You can read the text that follows and then click on the YouTube below (make sure to turn your volume up when you do):

"Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance. And it came about after these events that his master's wife looked with desire at Joseph, and she said, 'Lie with me.' But he refused and said to his master's wife, 'Behold, with me here, my master does not concern himself with anything in the house, and he has put all that he owns in my charge. There is no one greater in this house than I, and he has withheld nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How then could I do this great evil, and sin against God?' And it came about as she spoke to Joseph day after day, that he did not listen to her to lie beside her, or be with her. Now it happened one day that he went into the house to do his work, and none of the men of the household was there inside. And she caught him (Joseph) by his garment, saying, 'Lie with me!' And he left his garment in her hand and fled, and went outside." (Gen. 39:6c-12; NAS)

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters