Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: Just One Sin

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just One Sin

It won't matter. It won't hurt. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, it's just a drop in the bucket. Sure it is. No one's gonna know. How could they? Who's gonna tell them? If I look at that magazine. If I watch that show. If I buy that item. If I see that woman (or man). I promise. I'll only do it one time. Just this once. Then I'll never do it again. I promise I won't. I have self control. I have will power. It's mind over matter. I can stop any time I want to. You'll see. I'm not like everybody else. I'm different from other people. It can't happen to me. I can cut off this relationship. I can beat this drug. I can quit lighting up. Any time I want to I can. You'll see. I'm not addicted. "Jesus answered them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. (John 8:34) "'Come to Me (Christ), all who are weary and heavy-laden (with sin), and I will give you rest (I will forgive and release you).'" (Matthew 11:28)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters