Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: Message From God (When You're Doubting His Love)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Message From God (When You're Doubting His Love)

Sometimes we question God's love. (It happens.) The circumstances of life, the burdens, they have a way of weighing us down and causing us to wonder whether God is really for us. (It's true.) I was in Bible school and I wondered if God cared. I wondered if He was even around. (And I was a worship leader after all!) It happens even to ministers and to those who Christ uses. And so I was going to my Friday night outreach ministry where we would share our faith with anyone and everyone who would cross our path. But I was down. I was wondering about God's love. (Sigh) I entered the classroom where we would meet for prayer. It was dark. So I reached for the light to turn it on. And lo and behold, as I flipped the switch, I looked up at the chalkboard in front ~ and I saw it. (Wow) I knew it was God. It was just what I needed at that exact moment. Like a gentle breeze blowing away the fog in the early morning (1 Kings 19:12), so this short phrase written on the chalkboard whisked away my doubts. Written there (I don't know who did it ~ maybe an angel?) were the the words: I Love You. (Jeremiah 31:3)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

This is one of those moments when God touches you alone. You can't prove it, but someone you just know that you know.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous @lonoia said...

Love it!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Alexander Ezeh said...

This spoke to me.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda Beth - Author said...

I love how God affirms His love for us! Awesome story! God bless you:)

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This came to me at the time I really needed it. Thank you an God bless

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters