Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: On Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs & Other Things I've Seen

Friday, June 10, 2011

On Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs & Other Things I've Seen

I saw her. "Who?" Her. "Her?" Yes. By the lake the other day. I saw her. I saw . . . Nessie (the Loch Ness Monster).

Some people see things. It's true. Some people see Bigfoot. (To watch the most recent video, click here.) Some people see UFOs. (Almost everyone that does has a background in the occult.)

I saw the Easter Bunny when I was little. I'm not kidding. (Or at least I thought I did.) Easter was coming. It was the middle of the night. I got up to go to the bathroom. And there he was - going in ahead of me. (When you gotta go, you gotta go.) When I got to the bathroom he was gone.

The disciples long ago on the sea of Galilee saw something. They saw a ghost! (Matthew 14:26) (Or so they thought.) It turns out it was Jesus they were seeing. (Matthew 14:27)

And I guess the main point here with all these "sightings" is this: Christ is the only thing "real" of all that's tangible or can be imagined (or quote "sighted"). He is the Rock (Psalm 18:31; Luke 20:17-18) while everything else is a vapor, mist, dust! ~ passing. (1 John 2:17)

And even when our eyes deceive us (or demons) we can trust that if we seek the Lord with all our heart it will be Him that we see! (Jeremiah 29:13)

"Mary Magdalene came, announcing to the disciples, 'I have seen the Lord.'" (John 20:18a)

You might also be interested in:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I remember Jimmy Carter saw a [rabbit on a lake in a boat?] Was he seeing God?

Aloha From Sunny South Florida!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Isn't it possible that God has created so many species,that not all have been discovered? I do believe that "alien" encounters are demons using deceit and trickery.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmah Cahtah was fishing from a boat on a lake and was attacked by a swimming rabit.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters