Image by jasmic Subscribe by email Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
A Heart For God: I was a preacher before I was even born...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I was a preacher before I was even born...

"And in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them." (Psalm 139:16bc)

Yes, you're seeing it right (see red circle in picture below). My ministry credential has the year of our Lord, 1939, as its date.

And soooo I've been in the ministry longer than most people (even your Pastor, too?).

Of course, it's a typo (it should have been 1993). But God meant it to be.

You see, it's a teaching tool (my spiritual gift is pastor/teacher after all!) It reminds us that God knew (and had it planned) who we would be and what we would do even before we were a star in our father's eye!

You are not an accident. (Who needed to hear it?)

(click picture to enlarge)


You might also be interested in:

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Amen Pastor Mike.

He knows our end from our beginning.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






free counters